Make business decisions based on real and relevant data!
Every month, starting March 22, we will teach this Google Analytics 4 course. Furthermore, upon request we will also do online editions of this course for provincial participants only. Contact us for details by email.
Liviu TALOI, Data Analytics Manager at DWF, invites you to a new Google Analytics 4 applied training.
Every month, starting March 22, we will teach a series of 20 participants the necessary notions to use Google Analytics 4 effectively.
In the last few months you’ve managed to install your new version of Google Analytics and perhaps opened the reports in the new interface for the first time to see how your online store is performing.
You may have tried to familiarize yourself with the new numbers, found that they don’t match the numbers you see in Universal Analytics, and certainly didn’t find the most important reports you used to review every morning to make business decisions.
Come to the applied training on March 22 at DWF headquarters in Bucharest, from 9am to 4pm, to actually learn how to use the new Google Analytics 4 tool. Bring your laptop and make sure you have access to your Google Analytics 4 account. More editions of this training will follow. If you can’t attend now on 22 March (3 places), I’ll ask you to email us and get on the waiting list (the sooner you book your place the better).
Here’s what you’ll learn at this training:
- Module 1 (90 minutes): Fundamentals & interface – main differences between GA3 and GA4: dimensions & metric; measurement protocol; brief interface introduction;
- Module 2 (90 minutes): Practice on your Google Analytics 4 account, GA3 & GA4 main report equivalence; introductory notions of customizing and modifying standard reports, reports & Explore dashboards (the most advanced reports in the GA4 interface);
- Module 3 (90 minutes): Business insights – choosing important indicators for business; methodology for Data-Driven Decision Making, why we measure, why we collect data, how we use data to make business decisions.
If you want …
- find out why the number of sessions is lower in GA4 than in Universal Analytics (GA3),
- know where to find the reports you used to use daily in GA3 in the new interface,
- find out how to modify your GA4 interface to suit your needs,
- add the report you made at the training to your GA4 account,
- … and much more,
… then it’s time to come to this applied training on March 22, 2023, 9:00 am at DWF headquarters. If you can’t attend this edition, no problem, sign up and we will organize a monthly edition in physical format, at the hall in Bucharest, but also an online one, on zoom.
The structure of the training is:
- 09:00 – 09:30 welcome of guests, coffee, networking
- 09:30 – 11:00 first course module
- 11:00 – 11:30 coffee break
- 11:30 – 13:00 second course module
- 13:00 – 14:00 lunch break (provided by DWF)
- 14:00 – 15:30 third course module
- 15:30 – 16:00 networking, coffee
The cost of this training is 850 lei, plus VAT, for the physical format with classroom participation, including lunch. The cost for the online edition will be communicated to those who register and are from the province.
Registrations should be made by email to Georgiana MODORAN – email@example.com, with the subject “registration for GA4 training 22 March, Bucharest”, by 20 March inclusive. If there are no places left by the time you register, we will keep you on the waiting list for the next edition (likely date is 19/26 April 2023).
We are waiting for you at the DWF office in Delea Veche Street, no. 24, Building D, Floor 5, Bucharest, Sector 2.
The next training will take place on 22 March 2023, at 9.00 a.m., and the number of places is limited to 22, to ensure an optimal delivery. There are 3 places left for the 22 March edition!
We are now awaiting registrations for the April training on 19 or 26 April 2023 – the sooner you book your place the better!
The format of the classroom allows you to place your laptop on the table to work with the trainers.
The two trainers, Georgiana Modoran and Liviu TALOI, will be at your side during each module of the course, giving you all the information and answers to your questions. In addition, you will have the opportunity to socialise and network with other professionals in your field of activity during the breaks between the course modules.
Don’t miss the opportunity to actually learn how to use the new Google Analytics 4 tool and make business decisions based on real, relevant data. Sign up now for the Google Analytics 4 applied training organized by Liviu TALOI, founder of ECOMpedia and Data Analytics Manager at DWF!