Aaaaah, Google… this monster of the internet that you can do so many things with. You just have to have an account and then your life will be much simpler.
I have often received the question: How do you create a Google account? So in this article we show you step by step what the steps are. It won’t take you more than 5 minutes.
It’s a super simple process through which you can have a single account on all your devices, through which you can manage emails, the YouTube channel, Google Ads and much more. In addition, you enjoy many features such as auto-filling of passwords, addresses, payment information, etc.
- Click on Create account (For myself)
- Complete the data and choose a username that is not already taken.
- Set a password and confirm it.
Our advice is to set a password that you remember or write down somewhere. I know you think you know all your passwords, but I’m telling you from experience that memory will fail you when you need it most.
- Fill in your date of birth and gender. (optional and phone number, you can use it for 2 factor authentication)
- Choose Express personalization on the next screen for a simpler process
- Accept cookies on the next page by clicking on Confirm and later on I agree
- That’s it, you have your new Google account up and running 😀
We say it might even take less than 5 minutes.
Cheers to much simpler channel and platform management!
Want to learn Google Ads and other growth and scaling strategies? We have something for you!